The programs and coaching I offer,
grew out of a simple idea:
My clients have experienced better relationships, increased confidence and created dynamic success after tapping into intuition. For over 20 years I have mentored, trained and inspired over 800 entrepreneurs, executives and individuals to grow their business. They realized their goals by harnessing their intuitive power and achieving clarity.
My goal is to give you access to your most powerful personal ally. Your own intuition.
I would like to help you:
- unleash your intuitive power
- break down destructive barriers to success
- achieve more rewarding leadership roles in your business and personal life
Trusting your intuition is like being in the driver’s seat and you are free to go anywhere, anytime. Trusting your intuition will give you the edge you need to create business success.
My Coaching will:
- offer a safe environment to explore new skills.
- allow for honest benchmarking of skills in a model of self-governance, self-choice and self-responsibility.
- help you move from autocratic leadership to a holistic model that has the potential for personal, professional and organizational empowerment.
About Natashia Halikowski
B.A. Economics (University of Victoria)
Certified Executive Coach C.E.C. (Royal Roads University)
As a coach, my role is to help you tap into your authentic intuitive self and help you discover your own strategic creativity and capacity for innovative resource management.
I strongly believe in volunteering in the community and have been an active volunteer in the Calgary community since 1990. I have served for over 12 years on several boards including The Junior League of Calgary, Temple B’nai Tikvah and Canadian Women’s Network and five years on the board of Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, Calgary Chapter.
In 2006 and 2007, I was elected President to the Board of Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, Calgary Chapter.
I have been contributing writer for Rising Women magazine since 2001.